Monday, October 17, 2011

MICHAEL CINCO: MYTH OF GODS & GODDESSES at the RED CROSS GALA 2011-The Beauty Is On Details



Queenmelo Esguerra

‎Michael Cinco... you are a genius!!! Just when you blew my mind away will your breathtaking collection and then you tell me after the show that "Melo, I actually simplified my clothes for tonight's show. I made them most wearable." WOW!!! Congratulations to you, to Tessa Valdes and Kaye Tinga for the Ball I will never ever forget! Bravo!!!!

Albert Gonzales Fontanilla
We're transported to heaven with your intoxicatingly immaculate creations!..... I've got a hangover!


Ronaldo Arnaldo
The show that I've witnessed ( Im so lucky to be invited!) was a STUNNING REVELATION! This is HAUTE COUTURE in the real sense of the word! Everything from the fabrics to the meticulous construction to the intricacies of the embellishments were IMPECCABLE! Blow by blow each piece paraded the catwalk like breathtaking fireworks of incredible artistry of a FILIPINO designer. Goosebumps!I felt like I'm in Paris! I SALUTE you my very dear friend! Your show is an inspiration to all of us particularly the young ones! You make us all very PROUD! Mabuhay ka MICHAEL CINCO!!!!


Miguel Pastor
Great show Michael! Congratulations and may you continue dazzling us with your crystallized couture


Gerry Ereñeta Sunga
Congratulations!! Michael Cinco once again Victorious!!!Cheers!!


Anton San Diego
Congratulations to Kaye Tinga and Tessa Valdes for a successful Red Cross Ball featuring Michael Cinco, beautiful clothes Michael, congratulations....



photo credits: FILBERT KUNG
                     Stylemonger Media /MANILA

MICHAEL CINCO'S PHOTO: BONG GACHO

No comments:

Post a Comment