Sunday, June 7, 2009

Boring day

Hello!
Today was really boring day.
I think Poland is boring. I want to live in Japan.
I want to see cosplay in Japan and I want to buy gothic loli, hime-gyaru clothes.
I can't buy them in Poland!!!

Few days ago I read new manga - "Karin". It's good.

And I like the story ^^
It's about vampires. But the main hero (Karin) is really funny and cute. I like her hairstyle.

I like manga sooo much. But I prefer romantic stories or sometimes magical.
I read sometimes shonen too, like GTO. It's very stupid xD But I like it ^^


And this is my japanese textbook. I use it every Saturday on my japanese lesson

I collect figures from manga&anime.
These are from Haruhi Suzumiya:




And Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion:



And from Uta Kata:




Some members of my Hamtaro team.
I love Hamtaro. Hamsters are so cute!

My mum told me that after vacation maybe she would let me buy a hamster or mices.
Cute! I had mices, but now I have only guinea pigs. I had a hamster too... But I want another one. Big! And cute! I will call it Hamtaro!

The end of the school year is coming. Hurrey! I'm so happy. I hate school. I'm curious about my new high school life. I hope it will be good. I want to meet new friends ^^

Okie, I'm ending.

Bai Bai!

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment