Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday

Hello!

I'm tired.
In the morning I had a japanese lesson. I liked it ^^ たのしかった!
I learned some sentences:

電車 が こんで いて、座れません。
Densha ga konde ite, suwaremasen.

That's right!
バス が こんで いて、 座れません。
Like today!
because after my japanese lesson, I went with my friends to the mall.
I spent there about 1 hour, and then I had to go back to house by bus.
But for first - it was late, second - it was really crowded!
I had a heavy bag, umbrella, salad and I couldn't sit down TT_TT
It's was really tiring. つかれた。。。

Today I will play my new game ^^ I'm happy. うれしい。

でも でも

日本語 が 早く じようず に 話せる よう に なりたい です。

Yes! This is my dream!



Look! This is me with my guinea pig!


Here again! She was sleepy I think ^^


Me with my Hello Kitty fan! I love it. 大好き です よ!



Hand-made Kitty-chan! My mum made it.

Okieee, now I have to go ^^

See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment