Saturday, June 20, 2009

What time is it? Summertime! It's the vacation!

Hello!
From yesterday I have summer vacation! I'm so happy!
I got good grade, and yesterday my school granted me a status 'the best student'!
I was really surprised and totally happy!


Do you know manga 'Gals'? I like it and recommend it to you.

Yesterday, after the ending ceremony, I had to go fast to record the polish serial.
Sometimes I have small roles in tv series. In future I want to be an actress ^^
When I was waiting, I took some photos.






They did a little make-up on me, but very natural, because in this serial I play a poor girl, from poor house.

In the evening I made spaghetti carbonara for my father. He was really happy, he ate it with pleasure. It made me happy ^^ because I really love cooking.
Tomorrow I am making a fish for dinner. I will take some photos too!




What do you think?

Okey, I have to go now. See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment