Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Healthy lifestyle

Hello Everybody!
Today I'm gonna write about healthy lifestyle and healthy food.
I'm pretty interested in it.
Everyday I do some body exercises, like stretching, running, abs workout etc.
I like dancing, I dance jazz so I have to be flexible.

I like wholemeal bread.

My typical breakfast is wholemeal bread with poultry ham, tomato, cucumber, tofu.
It's very tasty and nutricious.
I've read that apples are very healthy because 'cause they help regulate bowel movements, help with heart disease, weight-loss and control cholesterol.
Beside, they are totally tasty. I love apples!
りんご が 大好き です よ!



By the way, I really like cooking, especially healthy, not fat dishes.
Now my summer vacation starts, so I will cook dinners.
My mum doesn't like to cook. So I will
Maybe you like cooking to? If you know some good recipes, please write them in comments.
Thank you! ありがとう!

Yesterday I had a dancing performance. I really enjoyed it. I'm very happy.
とても うれしい です。

Oh! And thank you everyone who reads my blog! Thank you my followers! I love you

See ya
Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment