Sunday, June 28, 2009

Dessert, few dishes and hot day ^^

Hello Everybody!

Today was totally hot day! I met with my friend, and we went for a little walk. But we were so tired after it! So we bought ice-creams and got back to house quickly!

Today I am showing you few dishes and desserts that I made ^^ Hope you will like it ^^


Chocolate panna cotta


Strawberry panna cotta

Recipe is very simple. You have to boil cream or milk with sugar, vanilla etc. and then add some gelatin. Pour everything into small forms and put to the fridge for 5-6 hours.


I made spaghetti carbonara again, this time with egg. For dad.


And sandwiches from oven with cheese, ham and some egg. I made some garlic-mayonnaise sauce. For mum. ^^





Fish patties. (I am not sure about the english name ^^'). It was totally tasty. I love it!

And for today I looked like this:



I love ribbons so much. But I have only this one. It's really tough to find ribbon in my city. I am upset about it.

Oh, and yesterday I bought 3 games ^^







I'm really happy!
Ok, I am ending now!
Kisses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment