Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sweet look and 2 dishes

Hiya!

As I promised, I am showing you dish I made today for dinner.





Simple to do, but takes some time.
Pot roast with vegetables (tomato, papric, garlic) and some verbs and of course spices.
I will make dinner again on Friday: fish' chops. Of course I will take photos and show you later.

Oh, and I take some photos of my breakfast! ^^


Fried egg ^^



Haha, it has got a face! Strange XD I'm not good at drawing, haha.

Today weather was quite good in the morning. So I decided to look cute and fresh.


I like pink. And these are my new shoes. luv them <3


I did natural make-up, but I put some green, pink and yellow shadows on my eyes.
But I think that those shadows are bad quality. It's hard to blend and mix them. I should buy better shadows.


Oh! And I made bun!


My cute, little bag with Hello Kitty.

Nowadays I play The Sims 3 a lot. I like them!
But I am really angry, that I cannot have dogs or pets and that the weather doesn't change.

Okey! Now it's time for some body exercises! Then I will study japanese.

See ya! Thank you for following my blog! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment