Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Last days of school

Hey!
こんいちは みんな!

I'm fine today. And I'm really happy. My history teacher gave me good mark, I was surprised. Because the end of the school year is coming. So I was working really hard to get good grades and go to good high school. I want to meet new friends ^^ I'm really curious about it.

Awww, I'm so lazy nowadays. I don't want to go to school, because we don't do anything. Only watching films or sometimes we have normal lessons. But only sometimes.

I've started to read more mangas. In school year I didn't have time for it, but now I'm free so I can. It's great
I like romances, comedy and magical the most. But sometimes I read shonen too.

Recently I'm reading Brilliant Magic.
It's a shoujo manga created by Yukino Miyawaki, only 3 volumes. I like it. I recommend it.



Do you know Tsuji Nozomi? She was a member of Morning Musume. Now she's got husband and kid (her daughter name is Noa). I really like her! She is so beautiful. And I adore her clothes! What do you think about her?



Summer is coming. I think I should buy some clothes, like high sandals, dresses... I like girly style. But my favourite style is japanese! Like... hime gyaru, gothic loli etc.







Awww, so cute... In my next posts I will show more japanese pictures with fashion.



My collection of Hello Kitty. I LOVE IT SO SO SO MUCH! <3
Yesterday I got a letter from my friend from Japan (thank you Keiichi) and I got little keychain with Hello Kitty. I really like it ^^



And this is me again ^^ Photo taken few months ago.

Okey, I'm ending, I want to read some manga!

Love ya!
Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment