Monday, June 22, 2009

Let's cook!

Hello Everybody!
How are you?

Yesterday I made a dinner for me and my parents. I think it was really good! And my parents liked it too! They said it was like from restaurant. I was really happy!

I made fish from oven. Very simple.





- 4 fish Tilapia
- basil
- tomato
- spices (herb's salt, italian spice etc.)

I chopped fish in half so I had 8 parts of fish.
I used spices on two sides of fish.
Then I put 1 slice of tomato and 1 leaf of basil on each part of fish.
I wrap fish in foil and put them into oven for about 30-40 minutes.
I didn't use butter on them to make this dish low-fat.
I ate fish with rice and salad. VERY TASTY!

Tomorrow I am making a dinner too. I will show ya later photos and tell recipe.

I really enjoy cooking. Now I have vacation so I will cook ^^ Cool.
And today I bought some polish magazines about cooking.

I study kanji really hard. I want to read them fluently as fast as I can. It's my priority.

I am waiting for my new fame for Nintendo DS. Harvest Moon!
I had it for Game Boy Advance, and now I will have it for DS!!! Version for girls!
I love this game!



Okey! I have to go now! I will write something tomorrow! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment