Thursday, June 18, 2009

I love Hello Kitty

Hello!
How are you? ^^

Today's post will be about Hello Kitty. I love her so much. She is so cute.
I've collected everything with Hello Kitty for about... 4 years.
In Poland we don't have many things with Kitty. So I buy it on internet, on manga events and sometimes in shops, but really sometimes.



めっちゃ かわいい!

I like another Sanrio characters too, like Keroppi, Koro Koro Kuririn, Chococat etc.
And I like Hamtaro <333 and Totoro.

Awww... alarm clock :3 I have one, but this is better.



にゃん! A magazine... 


It's funny! Nerdy wallet :3



あ~! すごく かわいい! 


I WANT IT!!!



a m a z i n g


Oh! And I think I found something special for me, hehe.

Jesmakeup's giveaway.
And the prize is...





Check it out yo! Click!

Okey, I think I should go now. I'm a little bit upset that Poland is so poor in Hello Kitty stuff.
It's not fair! >.<>

No comments:

Post a Comment