Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Animations from my childhood

Hello Sweeties

Today I've decided to write here about my childhood.
I really miss it now. I think that the world is still changing, people are changing and it is not the same like from the past. Maybe I sound like and old granny, but that's what I think.
I'm almost 16 years old now. I know, I'm still young. I'm teenager, I have many years before me.
But I think that the best time is in the past. I really love my childhood.
But today I want to write about what I used to like to watch ^^


Care Bears. I really love this animation. That's why I'm still buying mascots with them and I am always looking for some clothes. I have a T-shirt with care bear! ^_^






My Little Pony. I love it! I totally love it *__* The old version.



Tonde Burin! The polish title of this is 'Super Swinka'



Sailor Moon! This is anime of my totally childhood. I loved it when I was a kid, but now I love it too! My favourite characters were Usagi and Minako. But I used to like Rei too. They are so beautiful! I even had Sailor Moon magazine. I have it now too!



I remember some another animations from my childhood, but those are my favourite.


Chiisana Obake. Polish title is '3 male duszki'.


Heathcliff. The polish title is 'Lebski Harry'.


Casper - the friendly ghost. It's really old one. I don't remember it so well... I used to watch it when I was about 5-6 years old I think... I also had a game on my Play Station! ^^


Franklin. The best turtle I've ever known! <3



Braceface <3 The polish title is 'Aparatka'. I love it so much, even now! It is about girl who has got braceface and about her adventures and about her friends. This is the best animation I've ever seen about teenagers. It's still in TV! For many many years. So I think it's not only me who like Braceface! Oh... this note makes me so nostalgic. I love my childhood. And those animations :) I would like to read about your favourite animations from childhood too ^^
Kisses Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment