Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Hello!
Yesterday I got back from my trip. This year it was pretty boring, but I slept a lot there.
I didn't do anything special. Just walking, talking with my mum, sleeping, haha.

I took some photos.






Cute photo with little ducks. They are so adorable...

This week I think I will go to the hairdresser's. My bangs is too long now, plus + I want to do something new with it. I've always had a normal, straight bangs, and now it's too long.
I am thinking about something new. Do you have any idea?

Maybe something like this:


But only bangs, not all hairstyle, don't worry, I won't cut my hair :D



Because I am thinking about aside...
Please, help me!

Hmm and what else I have to do before the school year...
I think I want to buy a long shirt, something like this:


But a little bit smaller, not so huge, haha.

And I want to buy some shoes too. Maybe something like this?



Ok! I have to go now! I will visit your blogs now ^^ Kisses and thank you my followers ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment