Sunday, August 30, 2009

My lovely mice

Hello!
Today I got my lovely mice! They are so so so cute. I love them.


Noa. She acts like a princess. She is fragile and very sweet. She is not afraid of hand and she comes to me. Very beautiful, her fur is soft and long.


Fran. She is a good buddie, haha. Friendly, and she is also not afraid of hand. I like her ^^ She is light grey.


Momo. She is so funny. Crazy! And energetic. Sometimes act like a baka :D But cute. She is afraid of hand, but I will work with her, and pet her. Everything will be fine :)


Emily. She is beautiful, but she is not very friendly. I should work with her. But I like her too. :)

These mice are totally adorable! Soon I will buy 2 more. I will take pictures of course :)

Today I met with my best friend. And I bought great perfumes, because shop had a sale.



Benetton - energy pop. Smells really good. I like it. Fresh and like spring.


Revlon, Charlie - White. Smells really nice. Sexy and girly. I like it.


Yves Rochere, Les Plaisirs Nature - Raspberry. My favourite smell! So cute and sweet.


Tomorrow is the last day of my vacations. Nostalgic. I will prepare for school. I am stressed a little bit. But I hope everything will be fine... :)

Ok, now I will play with my pets. :) Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment