Thursday, August 20, 2009

Getting to know each other

Hello Sweeties! ^^
I was tagged by sizbelle, so now I will answer some questions ^_^

1. What time did you get up this morning?
Today I got up at 8:45, it is quite early for me, because now I have summer vacations ^^

2. How do you like your steak?
Steak? Oh, I'm not sure... I don't know :D Maybe I prefer another dishes ^^

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I don't go to cinema so often. It's a shame, but I think it was Mamma Mia. I should go to the cinema more often.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
I love japanese drama, like Hana Yori Dango. Tatta Hitotsu no Koi, Last Friends, Nodame Cantabile. I also like Skins, Lost.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Japan of course.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
I will eat breakfast soon, but usually I eat wholemeal bread with scrambled eggs or with ham, cucumber, tomato, tofu. I like healthy breakfast!

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
I like japanese cuisine ^^ And healthy food!

8. What foods do you dislike?
I hate fat food, like fast food etc.

9. Favorite place to eat?
I like japanese restaurant in mall in the centre of Warsaw. ^^

10. Favorite dressing?
None

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
I don't.

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Dresses, skirts, shirts, heels.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
All Japan, then maybe South Korea, Italy, USA, England

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Full

15. Where would you want to retire?
In a calm place, maybe somewhere in Japan? :D

16. Favorite time of day?
Well, I like late morning and night.

17. Where were you born?
Warsaw, Poland

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
To watch? Oh, I don't like watching sports, sorry ^^'

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
Strange question

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
-

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Maybe my followers, my friends?

22. Bird watcher?
I don't think so

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I like night ^^ When I have time, I go to bed at about 2:00

24. Do you have any pets?
2 guinea pigs and I will have mice.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Hmm, I changed my bangs yesterday xD

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Singer, dancer

27. What is your best childhood memory?
Traveling with my mum, watching tales

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Cat

29. Are you married?
No, I'm too young :>

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Yes

31. Been in a car accident?
No, luckily

32. Any pet peeves?
I don't like birds.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
I don't eat pizza

34. Favorite Flower?
Sunflower

35. Favorite ice cream?
Sorbets, for example pineapple, strawberry

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
As I wrote, I hate fast food

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
-

38. From whom did you get your last email?
Mice breeder

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
So many, haha. Maybe Sephora, Topshop I dunno

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I don't think so.

41. Like your job?
I'm a high school student.

42. Broccoli?
Of course, I like it

43. What was your favorite vacation?
I like my vacations from my childhood.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Oh, usually I eat dinner at home.

45. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing

46. What is your favorite color?
Black, white, pink, red, green

47. How many tattoos do you have?
0

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
2

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
09:52

50. Coffee drinker?
Now no.

Okey! Done! It was a very long quiz. Now I want to eat my breakfast!
Oh, and I'm tagging...

Pinkmonkey
Winwin

No comments:

Post a Comment