Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tired

Hello everybody ^^
Today I am a little bit tired, because I had to wake up at 5:30 in the morning! And tomorrow I have to wake up at 6:00. Too early for me.
I have to do it, because I am going on set. I am recording polish tv serie. I like doing it, but I hate waking up so early.
But you know what? They put some make-up on me, so I can test many cosmetics. I like it.
I'm wondering... maybe I should buy some proffesional cosmetics, because I want to do great make-up. I must save money.



Few days ago I bought a new mascara.



Maybelline Lash Stiletto.
I really like it! It makes my lashes very long, and it doesn't glue them. It wasn't so expensive, so I thought "Why not?". Now I am very happy ^^

My mother started to make earrings. She made a pair for me!



She also decided to make many earring and sell them!
So maybe you are interested in them?
Write to me ^^

Awww, today I am very tired, so I have to go now. See you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment