Friday, August 28, 2009

My bag, Hello Kitty stuff and some photos

Hello Everybody!



I was tagged by Yui, so I want to show you what's inside my bag!
Yesterday I bought totally kawaii bag with Hello Kitty!






My cosmetics ^^ Lip gloss, Smackers, Powder, deodorant, emery board and perfume :)


Haha, my english-japanese dictionary. I often take it with me, because sometimes I have moments when I wonder "What was that word...hmmm". When I have it with me, I can always check it. And of course my Hello Kitty brush. :)


My Nintendo DS and Koro Koro Kuririn box with my lovely games!



LOVE.



My cell phone!


I have wallpaper with Kago Ai and Tsuji Nozomi. I love them.

OK! And now some photos!
Yesterday I also bought Hello Kitty's sack and lunchbox.





I changed my bangs a little bit.
Look.





And now some of my new clothes!







Ok! I have to go now :) Tell me what do you think about my new clothes and all note ^^
Kiss bai bai

No comments:

Post a Comment