Sunday, August 2, 2009

Animatsuri

Hello everybody!
Yesterday I was on manga&anime festival - Animatsuri. I had a fabulous time!
I was hanging around with my friends.
I arrived at about 12 o clock. And then took a walk around the place of the festival.
Then I bought some cute stuff.
Later I went outside again with my friends (the weather was totally fine ^^) and we talked a little bit. And suddenly 2 men came and asked me " Can we take some photos of you? ".
I was really happy ^^ And I broke my friends into this photoshoot.
As I promised, I will show ya pictures! ^_^











What do you think? I have more on my computer, but I chose the best ^_^
I sang on karaoke, my friends liked it, so it made me happy.
I sang Kago Ai's song - 'Children of the night'!




Omigod, I totally love this song. So cute... I love Kago Ai.

Today I feel so sleepy. Oh, I have only 1 month of vacation. And then school. It makes me sad and depressed.

Okey, now I have to go ^^
See ya ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment