Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tagging, vacation and more drama ^^

Hello Sweeties! ^^
How are you?

The first thing is that I was tagged by Tamara, Winwin and Zoe. Thank you girls ^^

Rules
1. Open your first photo folder
2. Scroll down to the 10th photo.
3. Post that photo and story on your blog.
4. Tag five others (or more) friends to do the same


Ok, so my photo...



Wow, it's quite old! It was taken more than 1 year ago. My dad took some photos at my grandparents' party. ^^ I thought that jumping looks cool on photos, haha. Maybe not. haha

Now I have to choose 5 girls...
Ok!

I will tag...
Kawaii Kuromi
Expensive Junk
Kay
Anastacia
Mayako

^^

Today I ended watching Hana Yori Dango. I really like it! The best drama ^^
Soon I think I will watch Jotei, Love Shuffle, Akai Ito and more :3
Oh! Tomorrow I am going for vacation, for 9 days with my mum.
I won't be able to write on my and your blogs. Sorry T_T

So, see ya after 9 days! I will miss you, hehe =)
Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment