Monday, August 24, 2009

School is pretty soon

Hi

First of all, I want to show you my dishes.


Spaghetti bolognese.


Rice with chopped chicken and chinese souce.


Shell macaroni with minced meat, carrot and tomato concentrate.


Meat balls with tomato souce and macaroni.

What do you think? :)

Ok, the second thing is:



I got it from WinWin
Thank you Sweetie ^^

Now my awards!

WinWin
Anastacia
Zoe
Tamara
Denise
Emily
Kawaii Kuromi

Ok! And now about me.
I dunno why, but I catched a cold. It was a surprise for me, because it's hot in Poland.
So I don't know why. >.< I watched all Kimi wa petto. I totally love this drama! Matsumoto Jun is so handsome. I love him!





And recently I am watching Akai Ito. I've watched 2 episodes. I think it is interesting :)

School year starts on the 1st of September. So I am preparing. I am buying books, clothes etc.
I feel stressed because I am going to new school. I am going to be a high school student now!

Okey! I have to go now ^^
See you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment